1. Select “Add VPN” from the Windows settings menu.
2. Choose “Windows (built-in)” as the VPN provider.
3. Enter a connection name and server address, which can be found on your VPN provider’s website.
4. Select the type of VPN you’re using.
5. Finally, add your VPN username and password.
6. Hit “Save” to complete the process.
Do VPNs work on Windows 11?
Most VPNs are compatible with Windows 11. While it may be difficult to find a VPN that doesn’t work with this operating system, we recommend NordVPN.
What is best VPN for Windows 11?
NordVPN is, undoubtedly, the best VPN for Windows 11. It’s located in the Netherlands, and it’s a popular budget VPN for Windows 11. It offers a wide variety of features, including a kill switch, DNS leak protection, and AES-256-bit encryption. It also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How do I setup a VPN on my laptop Windows 11?
A virtual private network (VPN) can help you stay safe and secure online. Here’s how to set up a VPN on your laptop running Windows 11.
In the “Add a VPN connection” window, do the following:
For “VPN provider”, choose Windows (built-in).
In the “Connection name” box, enter a name you’ll recognize (for example, “My Personal VPN”).
In the “Server name or address” box, enter the address for the VPN server.
For “VPN type”, choose the type of VPN connection you want to create.
Follow the remaining prompts to complete the VPN setup. Once you’re connected, you can browse, shop, and bank online with confidence, knowing your data is encrypted and protected.